What does Chloe do all day? Cry. She has cried since the day she was born and has not stopped since. Her juice is gone...cry....her dress is crooked...cry...Hana looked at her...cry...there is not enough ketchup for her banana (no, that is not a typo)...cry. Cry and dress up. That is Chloe. That is why this picture is priceless! Dad had his camera for this perfect occasion. I think the problem was that the paint sample was not her favorite color, green. I had given her a pink one.
She also has this little guitar from the American Girl dolls that she carries with her and sings and puts on "shows" for her sisters. So, when she is not crying, she is singing. I prefer this, so when it happens, I try to capture it and cherish it.




You can tell this dress up thing is no joke. Every day...she dresses up. I have so many cute clothes for her that are never worn. Just her princess dresses. I am currently documenting in pictures all the dresses she wears in one week to prove the obsession.
2 comments:
i love that girl singing with the miniest guitar.
She sounds so much like Abi!! So much drama. When life is good, it is really good, when it is sad, it is very sad...Isaac has a little guitar from Toy Story that he plays and sings - love it!!
Post a Comment